CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio — June 11, 2020 — Americhem, a globally recognized designer and manufacturer of custom color masterbatch, functional additives, engineered compounds, and performance technologies, has announced another webinar in their recent series, called “Antimicrobials in Fibers 201” that will take place on June 25th, 2020.
This webinar class will teach you how antimicrobials make fiber applications inhospitable to microbes and how you can use them as additives in masterbatch and compound polymeric solutions. And your burning questions answered on the spot!
- The basics of antimicrobials
- Types of antimicrobial options for fiber applications
- How to choose the right antimicrobial for your fiber product
- What regulatory claims are appropriate for the fibers industry
- Other additives to enhance many fibers such as nonwovens & textiles
- Thursday, June 25th
- 9:00 – 9:30am EST
- Presented by Robert Baldy (left image) and Roger Threadgill (right image)
If you want join “Antimicrobials in Fibers 201” webinar on June 25th at 9:00am EST, register at the following link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/289273120525828879?source=Press+Release
Posted June 11, 2020